Friday, May 9, 2014

Today I would like to write again about my guilt character ,which I carry for mostly of my life ,and I do not know were did start …,but from a childhood for sure .Part of this is my growing up in catholic family and going to religion lessons ,learning about Jesus ….and really want to be good girl .I were always fearful  and one way to avoid confrontations was being nice and doing things for people around ,even sometimes i did not like it ,but i push myself to do it.There is a layers of construct and program , so with this i want to take some responsibility for this guilt character  with self forgiveness statements  :
1.I forgive myself to accept  and allowed myself to always feel guilty ,to take everything personally.

2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed keep this guilt  character alive ,to not investigate or stop .

3.I forgive myself to accept  and allowed myself to live with guilt all my life ,the guilt I create with in me ,by me ,because I was  not self honest with me ,but went towards energy ,towards this feeling good experience for a moment ,but then experience the guilt .

4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to avoid make  it decision in my life ,because of this guilt .

5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to exist in this mind guilt ,which is totally false ,because mind is illusion  ,what is real is this physical existence .

6.I  forgive myself to accept and allowed myself  to make this guilt feelings stronger and because of this losing the common sense .

7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to use this self sabotage guilt all my life  , totally limiting myself all my life .

8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to create guilty personality not understanding that I am the one who can stop this any moment ,if I investigate why do I do that .

9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to think that this is the way i am and this is me (and from some perspective yes,its me ,its program  deep in my physical body ) ,but i don't have to carry this guilt anymore .

10.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not seeing ,what this personality create in my physical body,how I change my posture ,how I change my voice and act in the inferiority towards people around me .

11.I commit myself to stop this personality of GUILT with in me ,because it does  not support anything  or anyone in my life .
12.I commit myself to write more about this personality ,which change me and my physicality.

13.I commit myself to be self honest with myself and people around,to act on common sense principle .

14.I forgive myself a moment I feel guilt ,stop ,breath and investigate thru the writing the points and releasing thru self forgiveness .

Thank you for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment